Well, the dust hasn't quite settled...yet. The boys are all set to start school Monday. I also start my job Monday. We are scheduled to get in our house a week from Monday. The boys have been practicing with their respective football teams. BOTH will be playing tackle. I can't wait to post a picture on here of little bitty G. and M. in their full uniforms with pads and helmet. And Mommy is especially excited because the league they play in is the REDSKINS...Mommy's favorite pro team!!!
We will be in the extended stay for another week until our house is available. (Good thing we all like each other, because living this close for this long could spell disaster if we didn't. LOL) Of course the boys love it because they have now become Zack and Cody from the "Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and M wishes he and G were actually twins. (If only this was like living in "The Tipton")
For the past week the only access to a computer I have had is when we have gone to the public library or when Jeff was here with his laptop. I can't wait to get this blog redone and back to blogging regularly. Anyway, here is the family picture we had taken on Picture Day with the football team.
No comments:
Post a Comment